We hope you will choose to visit Fairview Baptist, and when you do, here’s what you can expect when you arrive:
If you are joining us for Sunday school and/or worship on a Sunday morning,
- Sunday school classes for children, youth and adults begin at 10:00a, and nursery care is provided for children 0-3 years.
- Our nursery, children preschool-age through 3rd grade, and senior adult men and women classes are held in the main building.
- Children and youth 4th through 12th grades and our young adults classes are held in the Christian Life Center.
- Our Sunday morning worship service begins at 11:00a in the sanctuary, and nursery care is provided for children 0-3 years.
If you are joining us for bible/mission studies on a Wednesday evening,
- Mission and bible study classes begin at 7:00p, and nursery care is provided for children 0-3 years.
- Mission studies for children in preschool and kindergarten (Mission Friends), girls in grades 1st through 6th (Girls in Action), and our adult bible study class are held in the main building.
- Mission studies for boys in grades 1st through 6th (Royal Ambassadors) and youth (Youth on Missions) are held in the Christian Life Center.
Our campus includes the main building, fellowship hall, and Christian Life Center. Entry into the front of the main building brings you into a small vestibule that leads into our sanctuary (don’t forget to pick up a bulletin for Sunday worship on your way in!). As you continue through the sanctuary, two doors lead our into a hallway to access our nursery, multiple Sunday school rooms, restrooms, and the fellowship hall.
Hannon Hall is our fellowship hall, located behind the main building, and includes a kitchen and large seating area with tables and chairs. Our Christian Life Center is located just northwest of the main building and includes a large general use area, kitchen, restrooms and two additional Sunday school rooms.
Guest parking is available on the east and west sides of the main building. Our campus is small so either parking lot is within a brief walking distance of the entry to the sanctuary, fellowship hall, and Christian Life Center. Handicap parking is available on both sides, as well as directly in front of the Christian Life Center.
Either parking area is quickly accessible to the sanctuary. Entry into the fellowship hall is adjacent to the east parking area, and the Christian Life Center faces our west parking area.
If you have questions about anything else to expect during your first visit to Fairview, please feel free to email us!
You can download a brief informational brochure about Fairview Baptist here.
Fairview Baptist Church
1580 Carthage Road
West End, NC 27376
Can we pray for you?
Click here to contact us.